Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm Truly Blessed - More Awards..:-)

I am overwhelmed to receive more awards for my blog...so happy to receive total 6 awards..:-)
This time 4 extremely lovely friends passed on these awards to me..Thanx a lot to Wan Maznah, Santosh Bangar, Deepthi and Savitha Raj for these lovely awards...They have really gr8 spaces with so many differnt recipes..i love all there blogs a lott..Sooo sorry for posting these awards lately...but really feel honoured for receiving awards from u all...Thanks 2 all of u again...:-)

Awards from Wan Maznah and Santosh Bangar:-


Award from Deepthi , this award is for participating in her Healthy Snacks Event:-

Awards from Savitha Raj:-

 Now i would love to share these above 3 awards given by Savitha with some of my lovely friends as per her rule...plz accept this as a token of love from me...:-)

Sensible Veg
hamaree rasoi
Delicious Recipes 4m Pranati's Kitchen
Delicious Desi Dishes
BON APPETIT
munchmunchcrunchcrunch
NOW SERVING
Palakkad Chamayal
Prats Corner
My Culinary Trial Room
A Girl's Diary
Ammaji Recipes
My Kitchen Experiments
US Masala


15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards and wish you many more...
    Happy Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear...You truly deserve these awards...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your awards .. Wishing you many more...Thank you Mugda for sharing the lovely awards to me....
    www.rajafood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your acheivement Mugdha.You deserve that and more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for all the awards dear & thanks for sharing them too..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx a ton mugdha for sharing the well deserved awards with me !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on ur well deserved awards!!! Thanx a ton gurl for sharing them with me too....Truly honored!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on ur awards dear, keep on going..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your well deserved awards and thanks for thinking of me dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your awards Mugdha and thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations dear and thanks you very much for considering me. Keep rocking!!!

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi u have a nice blog.you can visit my blog and give ur valuable comments.
    indu srinivasan
    kattameethatheeka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats dear for the lovely awards..& Thank you so much dear for selecting my blog & for for sharing these awards wid me.. And I accept these with the greatest honor and appreciation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting my blog,your comments will be more helpfull for me...Hope to see U again...:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget