Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Paneer Finger Kababs

Paneer/Cottage cheese is a thing, i always love to hav in any form...So this recipe of Paneer Finger Kabab sounds soo interesting and tempting  to me..here the shape of the paneer kababs r like our fingers, and beilive me,thats what tempted me more to make it...My friend Deeksha shared this recipe at her blog some days back...this recipe is awesome and really delicious..Its a very differnt way to have paneer with other veggies...Check the full recipe here :-

I made lil difference in the ingredients where i used 1 cup boiled and smashed potato in place of Lotus stem.

This is a big hit at home as everyone liked it..I served it hot with Roti..U can serve it hot with roti/naan/paratha/rice/fried rice.....enjoy..:-)

Thanx a lot to Deeksha for sharing such an awesome and lovely recipe.. :-)

Sending this to Aipi and Priya's Bookmarked Event

14 comments:

  1. paneer kebabs are delicious! Mugdha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow delicious and tempting kababs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply awesome looking paneer kababs. Excellent clicks.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paneer kabab looks tempting and crunchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, You have three awards waiting for you.
    www.savitharajsspiceland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tempting, mouthwatering kababs!!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilove paneer in any form...This recipe looks delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy kababs..looks delish..
    first time here,lovely space !
    Visit my space when you find time
    Tasty Treat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for trying out my dish.I feel so honored Looks so inviting and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aweome Kababs is my favourite street snack...
    Kathi Roll

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for visiting my blog,your comments will be more helpfull for me...Hope to see U again...:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget