- 2 Cups chicken stock
- 2 Cups water
- 1/2 Cup chicken(cooked & shredded)
- Egg whites( 2 eggs)
- 2tbsp Corn flour
- 3tbsp Sweet corn
- 2 Pinch Black pepper powder
- 1 Pinch Ajinomotto
- Spring onions (finely chopped)
- Salt to Taste
- Mix sweet corn in water,add chicken stock,shredded chicken,ajinomotto and bring it to boil.
- Now mix corn flour in 4tbsp water to make a thick solution.
- Add this to the boiling soup.
- When it starts to bubble and thicken, add egg whites & stir(Need continuous stirring while adding egg whites else they will form big lumps).
- Garnish with salt, pepper and chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot.
To make chicken stock in home:-
Ingredients:-3cups water, 1 onion(cubed) , 1 carrot(cubed) , 3 beans(cut in to fine shape) ,2 cloves,
1 inch ginger(minced), 2 garlic(crushed), chicken parts(bones,neck,legs,thighs and some meat),pepper,
Method:-Mix all the ingredients and pressure cook up to 3 whistles,let the steam release,filter the stock and keep aside.